Saturday 24 March 2018

Thats just how God works...Grace and Favour is for the non deserving
He drops lyrics in my Spirit and just gives me the right person to sing them,
He gives me a Sharp ear and also provides the Sweet calm voice to whisper into the ear.
He plants the love for playing the Marimba,he also placed the desire to play percussion to compliment me
.He makes my complexion dark and gves me my Yellowbone to stand by me.I will make u talkative but also give u a listener to entertain everyday.
Charles here is e gift to interpret dreams,i will also put an Accurate dreamer who sleeps nxt to u everyday.What manner of love is this my God.
NAMATAYI u are a rare gift that completes this incomplete and imperfect dude.On your birthday i always see the Grace i was given by God.May God give u many days on earth
.I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment